The North Face Apex Barrier Soft Shell Jacket - NF0A3LGT
Machine wash separately on delicate cyle in warm water. Secure and close all zippers, and hook and loop closures before wash. Turn garment inside out. Do not use bleach or softeners. Tumble dry low heat or for best results line dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
Windproof with plenty of stretch, this iconic heavyweight soft shell offers the ultimate in weather protection. The coveted Apex Barrier Soft Shell stops rain and wind to keep you warm and dry. A brushed fleece interior ensures all-day comfort.
- 351 g/m2 WindWall™—96/4 recycled post-consumer polyester/elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 374 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 100% windproof fabric with DWR finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Left chest zip pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logos at left chest and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall™ logo embroidered on lower left sleeve
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.